Nosefrida is a doctor recommended nasal aspirator that removes mucus from your child's nose. It was invented in Sweden by Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, and has been used by Moms and Dads for years.
Non-Allergenic and Latex-Free
Easy to clean.
- Children under the age of three cannot blow their own nose. A child's congestion interferes with their ability to breathe, eat and sleep.
- Until now, the most common tool has been the bulb aspirator. These can irritate a baby's nasal lining, and are often ineffective.
- Nosefrida was developed by Ear, Nose, and Throat specialists and pediatricians in Sweden. Nosefrida is designed to be placed against the nostril, forming a seal, rather than inserting into the nostril like bulb aspirators.
- Nosefrida features a 15" clear plastic tube that extends from a nasal nozzle, allowing the parent to use their own suction to draw mucus out of the child's nose. A filter in the nasal nozzle prevents any exchange of mucus between child and parent.
- Easy to clean. It is manufactured in Sweden, in accordance with the European Union environmental regulations and is registered with the US Food and Drug Administration
We Also Recommend